Friday, October 15, 2004

Irritated...

Damn irritated today. Rush to the Dental Centre early in the morning for a dental check up. Appointment was at 8.50 am and being a good soldier, I went there about 10mins earlier. Got a queue number and waited..... and waited.... and waited...... until 11pm~! Fark man.... what the hell~! My queue number was 11. The number on the screen was 5 when I reach there 8.50am and when i stormed off at 11pm its still at number 9~! Seriously screwed up. This just show that the dentist has a very very poor time management. How can he possibly give me an appointment time of 8.50am when he has so many patients on hand? Dental Centre starts work at 8am and common sense would have told anyone that he can't attend to 11 guys within 50 mins. I mean, being a dentist for so long, he still does not know how to plan his time, how to allocated the correct amount of time for a particular patient's condition (check-up or x-ray or surgery etc)?

Cannot take it anymore, so I just walked to the medic, ask him to strike my name off and went away. Didn't bother to take my record card anymore cuz I am not gonna go back there anymore. Rather spend some money outside. At least I bet the dentist outside would respect my time. I don't have the whole day to wait for him to give me a 10mins dental check.

That is really the problem with army's doctors and dentists. No matter how many patients they attend to, they still get the same old pathetic pay every month. Its not their own business and they are not earning anything from it, so they would just take their own time and do everything slowly. Attend to 10 guys get X amount of money. Attend to 100 guys also get X amount of money. Which idiot would wanna do more for the same amount? Damn irritated. This crap gotta change....