Thursday, October 07, 2004

4 Year Anniversary~!

Celebated our 4th Year Anniversary today. Somehow, we managed to leave all the unhappiness aside and celebrate this occassion happily.

Went to Jack's Place for dinner. She had the fire steak while I tried the black pepper steak. Mine's not too nice. Maybe because I don't like the taste of black pepper. Plus I guess my portion was not cook well enough. Ordered medium rare but it turn out too bloody. Lazy to get a change or complain so just ate everything. Not too bad. Still prefer the fire steak.

Went to Mt Faber after that to exchange present as planned. It really makes me happy to see her exclaimed in joy when she see the crumpler bag and the body lotion I bought for her. She got me a ripcurl t-shirt with some nice design. Nice.

Pretty tired... gonna sleep....