Thursday, June 28, 2007

IPPT Silver~!!!

Been stuck on this little island for about 2 weeks for now... The daily routine is getting rather boring. But then again, its always the people you work with that determines whether the place is fun or not. The people I work with are generally alright. Relax and always full of craps. When it comes to work, they are proficient and know what to do and know what they are doing. Anyway, how difficult can it be, doing what it are doing.

The trainees are generally okie too. I mean, they are blur, yes. But that's normal considering that most trainees are always blur or don't know what they are doing. They are also getting weaker too. One guy can come up to me to report sick for the tiny little blister on his palm... Its so tiny that he gotta point to me before I can really spot the blister...*faintz* Gone are the days when trainees endure all the pain to go through trainings with pride. Oh well, its really up to them. I am not going to force them or anything. I will just train those who are willing to work hard and takes personal pride in their own development. Those who wanna quit at the slightest pain, so be it. They shape their own future...

I took my IPPT today and I'm glad that I can still get a Silver grade despite slacking in SIM for the last 9 mths... haha... got at least 4 points for all my 4 static station. And as usual, I didn't do very well for running... just managed a 3 points. Yeah~! Don't have to worry about IPPT anymore... next up will be SOC.... sianz...