Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rider of the Storm....

It was a terrible mugging day~! Went to school abit too late and can't find any nice comfy place to study. Ended up outside LT3.14. No air-con and the air is hot and humid. Perspiring all the way.. sianz.. Did not study much today. Only do a bit of Stats and was chatting with Jas and Shaowei about cars and bikes most of the time.... =P

Waited for the weather to clear up before sending Jas home... Weather was good all the way to AMK and we were caught off-guard when it suddenly poured like crazy~! Its a super heavy storm lah. Dropped Jas at the bus stop and she gotta take a bus home for the remaining trip. Sorry baby~

I was stuck at the bus stop for a good 45mins before the rain becomes smaller. Wore my rain coat and rode back home. Unlike most people, I actually like to ride in the rain... Its so cooling and I feel like a small kid playing in the rain, just like what I used to always do when I was young... haha... But of course, riding in the rain requires extreme care and caution, and I've gotta be extremely alert. That's not an issue because I am always very alert when I ride. The road gets very slippery and that's when I need to be more gentle on the brakes to prevent wheel-locking and skidding.
I always see riding in the rain as a good opportunity for me to brush up on my riding techniques. If done properly, it can actually enhance my skill and make me a better rider.

Met up with Andrew at night to take his bike from him. Will be helping him look after his bike while he goes for his business trip at Houston. I simply love the power of his bike~! The power is just sooooo raw and unbelievable. He is okie with me using his bike while he is away but I can't because I didn't add myself as the sub-rider in his insurance. What a waste. Never mind, I shall save hard and get my own one day.... hopefully soon... =P