Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Dionne~!!!

Attended Dionne's Birthday Party at NSRCC and it was great. Happy 21st Birthday to you, Dionne~! Pictures will be up when I get hold of them.

Studied with Ben and Venise at Commonwealth Mac till 3.30am. Can't take it anymore, and decided to go home. The moment I got to my bike, it starts raining cats and dogs...-___-""" Had to take a slow and cold ride home... Think my raincoat is leaking. Time to get a new set. Cheap raincoats don't last and expensive raincoats stink... Tough choice... =P

Took Jas out for a ride on Andrew's bike. Let her feel the sitting posture and acceleration. Surprising she liked it~! Didn't know she likes speed. And for those who don't know... if you ever wanna feel how real speed feels like, you do it on a bike. Those 150km/h kinda crap you clocked on your Vios, Lancer, Picanto and whatever craps, are nothing. Jas is already complaining that my Super 4 is damn slow... -__-"" Arghhhh I want my Hayabusa~!!!!!