Monday, April 02, 2007

*laalaa*

Wah super long time never update already. No time, no mood and nothing to update lah... Everyday also the same for me. Everyday study, eat, sleep... same routine everyday and it will be this way till 30 May. EXAM SUCKS~!!!

Okie lah, there are some activities here and there to boost up my boring student life....
Went drinking with Andrew, Bernardine and friends at Brewerks.. kaoz.. Andrew and Bernardine can finish 1 whole tower of beer (4L) on their own, plus some whiskey and still don't get drunk...-_-"

Met up with Weng Liong, Francis, Martin and Din. Been a long, long time since I last saw Weng Liong. Good to know that everyone is doing fine.

Fazli and Wei En finally got married on 1st Apr. Nope its not an April Fool joke. All the best to the newly-wedded~~!!!

Went jogging Andrew just now and I must admit my stamina has dropped drastically. Used to be able to keep in pace with him, now I am struggling to catch up. Time to start my running routine again before I suffer like hell back in the unit this June. =P

Back to the books again.... For all those preparing for exam...Goodluck~!

Everything's gonna be okie in the end.... If it's not okie, its not the end yet....