Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I passed my Class 2 TP~!!!

Passed my Class 2 TP Test this morning~!!! Finally.... after 2 long years of waiting. I accumulated 2 demerit points this time round and for those who never take Class 2 Test before, this is a damn good result~!!! Got 4 points the last time round when I took my Class 2A. I'm really happy and glad that I passed on my first attempt. Partly because I've wanted a Class 2 license for the longest time and partly because I have no more money to retake the test! haha...

Actually I wasn't feeling very confident for the test initially. When for revision last friday and I totally screwed it up. I simply can't clear the Bumpy Course. Fall of 2 times, went off-course 3 times....sianz.... -_-" Good thing the instructor give me some tips and teach me how to do it properly and I managed to clear it at the very last minute during the revision lesson. Luckily I went for the revision. If not, I would not have gain back the feel of the bike which I've lost during the month long wait for the test. Had wanted to book another revision but no money to do so...

The Test today was okie. Everything went on quite smoothly. I set a very simple objective for myself and that is to clear all the obstacle courses without any Immediate Failure. It doesn't matter if I didn't meet the require timing or whatever. As long as I don't get Immediate Failure, there will still be chance. Can hit timing at most get 4 demerit points... =P

Fortunately, everything went well, and not only did I clear all the obstacles, I clear them within the stipulated timing too~! Okie enough of the details... It all doesn't matter now. Important thing is that I passed~!!!

Time to upgrade~!!! Yeah right..... -_-" No money to eat, where got money to upgrade. I guess I'll have to hang on to 176 for a while more before going for an upgrade... Oh well, meanwhile it won't hurt just to dream and think of what I want right? hehehe.... Let all be the judges.... What should I get?
Yamaha FZ1... A powerful street fighter. Ideal for going long distance because of the comfortable riding posture. Acceleration and speed? Its using R1's engine so what do you think?
Yamaha R1... Supersports Bike.... 0-100km/h in 2 sec... Need more explanation?
Kawasaki Ninja Zx636... Supersports bike... smaller capacity.
How about Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R..... World's Fastest Production Bike....

Wah can't think of anymore for now... Dreaming lah... Got money then decide.... hahaha... =P