Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Boy...

I am a happy boy today~! Went out with baby jas to buy my anniversary-birthday-valentine's day present... A pair of Levi's Jeans~!!!! Thank you baby~!!! Baby gotta sacrifice her own Levi's Jeans to buy me mine cuz she's on budget too... I will buy you nice, nice things again when I start working in June okie? =)

Its been a long, long time since I last bought a pair of Levi's. Used to buy Levi's once every few months but those were the days when money was not an issue. Now cannot already... Freaking broke. Less than a 100 bucks to last me through the rest of the month... that would've been enough if I minus the fact that I still have outstanding credit card bill, M1 bill, Singnet Bill, Starhub Bill, insurance and bike instalments to pay.... Sighz.... Life is getting bad....