Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Starbucks Millenia Walk....

Feeling damn sad now... Just received the news from Susi that SB ML is gonna be closing down next month.... Haiz... Not too sure about the exact reason but its something about the Millenia Walk management wanted to create a more upmarket image and apparently SB don't quite fit in... *Don't ask me why... if paying $5 ++ for a cup of coffee is not upmarket enought, I also dunno what else to say...*

The short MSN chat with Charmaine and Susi kinda stirred up quite a bit of good old memoires... Though my stay in SB is only about 1 years plus, but that place gives me lots of nice and good memories... All the good friends, managers and customers etc... The place itself is so full of memories... haiz... I guess all things will always have an end to it.. just a matter of when...
Oh, and coincidentally, Isaac (my ex Shift Manager) msged me today on friendster cuz he saw the group pic I posted... haha... I told him about the closing down of SB ML and I bet he's gonna be sad too...

To all the SB ML bros and sis out there, I will always remember you guys~!!!







Behind the Bar... The place where we had so much fun... Countless Bar Slam, Endless Orders... =P
<----










I am a hardworking partner~! Closing is always fun~!!! haha... ---->







<---- And who dares say we have a small fridge.... =P










Behind the POS ---->



And almost all of us at the Christmas Celebration in store~!