Thursday, May 11, 2006

Exams Exams Exams

Shouldn't be blogging now... I should be studying... But I just wanna keep this piece of record in the memory of my blog.... Damn pissed today~!!! The stupid Maths 1 paper is ridiculously difficult~! Okie if I am the only one who complains, probably that's because I am stupid.... But when almost everyone I spoke to feels the same way, then I think the paper is stupid... Sianz... waste my time studying the past year paper, and doing the review questions... And this year paper is extremely unlike all other years. Evolution??? When I turned the question paper I nearly wanted to put up my hand and tell the invilgilator " Eh I think I got the wrong paper... this is Math 2 right? "
Kaoz... Just to sum it up... Jinying simply hope that she will pass *Just yesterday, she told me Maths 1 easily can get above 60....*, Mich cried while doing her paper *She is pretty good with Maths*, Jas wanted to get 80.. now she just hope for a pass, Cherylyn submitted an almost blank paper, even Lionel says its tough~!!! Oh and only Wenjin says its quite okie... *Oei are you human or not~!!!*
Damn KNS.... now I'll have to bank all my hopes in Stats1... and if they try to be funny again? Haiz... And Econs is on Monday... sianz...
Really lah... I rather go back to the Army....I'll choose crawling in the mud, charging up the hills or route marching with wet underwear and socks, anytime over doing a UOL Exam.... -_-"