Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Busy Bee...

Last paper coming soon~! Thursday to be exact... haha.. Exam not over yet, and I'm already planning what to do for the next few days... Thur afternoon finish exam, at night going Double O with Gilbert, Ying, Cherylyn and the rest. Its gonna be party all night~! Probably not gonna drive since I anticipate that we are gonna drink... so, yeah.. can anyone tell me which Night Rider comes to CCK? NR 2? Not too sure. Let me know~!!

Friday gonna swim with Din and Martin. The Da Vinci Code with Andrew and Audrey at night. X-men III on Sat? Not too sure... but I guess I gotta help my dad as usual. Sunday probably just gonna hang around somewhere...maybe at Suntec Starbucks if Din's working... Free Caramel Macchiato~!!! (And maybe cheesecake too~! hahaha...)

Monday!!! Start work!!! After so many months out of Army, hope I have not lost touch yet... Oh yar, that reminds me that I better get my uniform out and give it a good ironing... polished my boots this afternoon... haha... too early to prepare perhaps, but oh well, I love my job, so that pretty much explains the enthusiaism. =) *Once a gunner, Always a gunner*

Oh, and I'm planning a trip to Bangkok with Jialong, Huijuin, Din, Martin and Jas (The Usual Suspects)... probably in July. Looking forward to it~! Shop till you drop~!!! hahaha... Oh and not to forget SIM Freshmen Orientation Camp and Orientation Day!!! *Tekaning recruits is my forte but tekaning students is something new....hehehe... opps =P*
Excos ARE YOU READY?!?!?

Wah so much things to look forward to. Catching up with friends that I've missed out during the busy exam period, having fun at SRC Camp with my Excos, catching up with my fellow brothers in arms (and some sisters) in the Army... Everything would be so perfect, if only the results for the exam won't be released... sianz... won't wanna think about that first....

And thanx Andrew for helping me fix 176... haha... my itchy backside caused me to spend money to fix the spacers to jack up 176 (so that it will look nicer?)... And I only realised that its kinda dangerous cuz of the excessive wobbling and vibration.... Grab Andrew (who just came back from Thailand the night before) to help me remove it... freaking tight and difficult... finally got it moving after Andrew shed some blood.. haha.. And I have to spend the next 1 hour sawing off the side stand... -_-". *Andrew calls that sawing off my $15 from 176* Now it feels much better and I feel more in control~ A free ride home anyone? =P

Okie, back to my books... stupid IBM.... KNS... 10 chapters of theories and countless theorists... these pple simply have no life....

Quote of the day: I am nice by nature... don't force the bastard out of me....