Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Orientation at SIM

Went for the orientation for freshies of UOL at Ngee Ann Poly early in the morning. The weather was really hot and I was sweating all the way. I was there quite early and was put into OG2. My group was not too bad lah. There were some super active people, and also some really quiet ones. A fair mix I would say. Knew quite a number of new friends. Played some games that were really stupid but then quite fun for me, since I haven't really have the chance to do this kind of stuff in the Army... haha... Jas found all the games very dumb, probably because she is so used to all these games. Overall, everything is fine and I look forward to starting school.

Oh and I seriously think that there's something wrong with my right side contact lense. I can't see clearly with it. The left one is perfectly fine. Sighz... don't know what's wrong.... gotta bring it back to the optician to check... guess I will do it tomorrow... =P