Monday, July 11, 2005

Just to update...

Well been quite some time since I last blog so I shall just update a bit. Been damn busy with NDP as usual. Just had the NE Show 1 on saturday. A few glitches here and there but overall the show was alright. Sad thing was the Commando freefaller has a really bad fall. Kinda worried for him when I heard the news. I wasn't there to witness the fall but friends who were within the vincinity said that it was a loud bang. Good to know that he is alright now. God Bless...
I was super tired after the rehearsal and rush back to sleep straight away. Woke up early Sunday morning to go to Sentosa, supposedly with Chin Lee and the usual gang. Chin Lee was the organiser. I got played out!!! Suppose to meet at 10am in the morning. I was at Palawan Beach at about 10.15am and guess what time Chin Lee arrive? He reach the beach at 12pm~!!!
Piangz... He is not the worst though... Lawrence and Edmund reached at 2pm.... *faintz*
Totally no sense of timing... Sighz.... Andrew did not join us cuz of some "woman problem".
We actually intended to get some tann but it started raining at about 1pm. Got no where to hide, so ended up hiding under a small shelter at the children's playground... so pathetic...
Went to Bugis to shop around after that, then went off to meet my poly classmates. Been a freaking long time since I last met up with them. All of them are still managing well and I'm glad they are. Zhixiang is gonna start sch in NTU soon, Desmond got a new and better job as a sales engineer, Gavin became a draftsman, Wong Jiawen is working at Bukit Merah NTUC as a supervisor. Went to this pub call Shin something... not too sure lah. Anyway, we finished a bottle of Chivas and some beer. We even sang Karaoke... quite interesting... never sing in public before... haha... its fun.
Reach home damn late and sleep late again... so tired now...