Saturday, May 28, 2005

Shopping day~!

I am really broke now. Spent so much today. Met Jas early in the morning today to have breakfast before we head down to Creative Technology Building for the CreativeX Fest. Was hanging around there for quite some time cuz Jas can't decide whether to buy a Zen Neon or Zen Micro. In the end, after all the analyzing and comparing, she decided that Zen Micro is a better choice. She bought a white one and seeing her buy makes me damn tempted too. I ended up buying one too. Wanted a green one but its out of stock, so I got a black one instead. Looks nice too. That's $379 for a start.

Next stop to the Honda Showroom at Leng Kee. Had wanted to see the S2000 but it was not in display. Only the showroom in Ubi got display... sianz... Dropped by Harley showroom too. Was kinda disappointed cuz the Street Rod was no longer on display. Only left the V-Rod. Apparently the owner has collected it.... sigh... when will it be my turn....

Went to ikea next to buy my bed. I already knew what I wanted so I went straight to the bed section to order the bed. Cost me another 350 bucks... 50 bucks more than the original price cuz of the delivery charges and assembly charges... sianz... everything also need money. That brings my total spending for today to 700 plus.... one short day, and only 2 items.... things are really expensive....

Oh yar, actually Hannah was worst.... hehe...she finally bought her iMac... $2600 ++..... that's a lot of money.... hope she enjoy her iMac... =)

Gonna do duty again tomorrow.... sianz...