Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My latest craze~!

Went to Leng Kee area to look for the Mitsubishi Showroom on Saturday. Wanted to take a look at the new Evo IX but couldn't find it, so me and Jas ended up in the Harley Davidson showroom..... I am so in love with Harley Davidson bike now~!!!! Freaking huge and cool machine~! I don't fancy all the models though. Only the new V-Rod and Street Rod. Street Rod in particular. Can you imagine a street bike look-alike that's as huge and as powerful as a typical Harley? I know you can't... don't think anyone can feel what I am saying till you are right there staring at the real thing! That's what happened for me.... I was never impressed with Harley and never regard them as anything more than noise pollutants until that fateful Saturday when I went into the showroom. The Street Rod will put all other Class 2 bikes to shame! 120 horsepower, 284kg, 180mm rear tire, brembo brakes, and V-twin Revolution engine... the unmistakable revving of the engine... oh my god, can someone just buy me a Harley. After that day, I've made up my mind. I'll get a Harley Street Rod once I get my Class2. And mind you, buying a Harley is not as easy as you think. Got money also might not get it as soon as you want. Need to place order one year in advance for delivery to take place. But with such cool machine, its worth the wait.
What's all those sports bike and street bikes compare to a Harley. Nothing to compare. Argh~! I can't stand it anymore. I shall continue dreaming for now.