Monday, November 22, 2004

Training in Australia....

Actually wrote a bit of diary when I was training in Australia, but I'm too lazy to update everything into the blog, so I'll just give a brief one in a single blog.... =P

Overall, the whole thing was quite alright. Not much screw-ups. The admin was not too efficient, the canteen was bullshit and the weather is hopeless. The rest of it was okie. The live firing went well. Spent many nights outfield looking at the stars and thinking of Jas. Its really beautiful and there were just soooooooo many stars! If only Jas was here to savour the beautiful night with me...
Finished live-firing earlier than expected. But its no good news because they wanted us to roll-over for another exercise. sianz.... I was not directly involved so I got quite a bit of time. Read a few books. Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress, Not a Penny More Not a Penny Less, Invisible Trade... Dan Brown is a damn good author. I will definitely be buying the other 2 books, Deception Point and, Angels and Demons. His suspenses were good and kept me glued to the book most of the time.

The R&R was crap. Brought us to some mountain to dig for crystal and "thundereggs". Went shopping and bought a skirt, some shorts and a top for Jas. Bought a berm for myself . Not much night life in Australia. Kinda pathetic... sianz...

Finally back here in Singapore. Home Sweet Home.