Friday, September 10, 2004

Meeting up with the JaPs~

Had dinner today with Taro, Alvin Cho, Mellissa, Amy, Shuichi, Masae and some other ppl whom I dunno. Shuichi and Masae are hear on holidays. I first got to know them when I went for my attachment in Hiroshima, Japan for 2 months during my poly days. They were something like students leaders who were suppose to bring us around the city during our stay there. Now that they come to Singapore, its our turn to entertain them.

Ate at Tiong Bahru Market on Shuichi's suggestion. He seems to know this place quite well... haha... Ate a lot of stuffs... was bloated at the end of the dinner. Went to Boat Quay to hang out for a drink. Ehara Sensei, our Jap language teacher also came to meet us. All of them drank quite a bit but I didn't drink cuz I need to go airport to fetch my mum after that. Shuichi was drunk after only 3 cups.... he is always a poor drinker but he loves to drink. We'll know that he is drunk when he starts talking a lot of crap and laughing... haha...

Its nice to meet all these old friends after so long. Managed to catch up a bit with Taro and Amy. Ivan and Weifeng joined at Boat Quay too. Been a long while since we last met up. Its good to see friends from Japan too. Masae is gonna leave on the 18th, so we're probably gonna have a little BBQ at Amy's house on the 17th to meet up before she leaves.