Sunday, September 12, 2004

FuminG~

Another bad day with Jas. She is angry again.... I seriously don't understand how she can get angry with anything and everything. Is there really so many things to be angry about? You always exclaimed that I don't understand you. So do you think you understand me? Why is it that I must always understand you but you don't have to understand me?

So I am suppose to know why you are unhappy when you sudden keep quiet and give a sulky face? I am suppose to know what I did wrong when you get angry. Why don't you just open your mouth and tell me~! True that you already told me where you wanna go before hand. You can just tell me again when we are in the car, and we'll be off to where you wanna go in no time. So why are you just sitting down there pulling a long face? What's up in your mind? Hoping and praying that I will know exactly what you want? You know that I say I'm sending you home. And if that's not what you want, then say it~! Open your mouth and say it~! I know you told me before but can you just open your mouth and say it again?!? Stop hoping that I know everything! You got a dumb boyfriend, that's a fact you ought to know by now. Its either we do something to remedy it or you can enjoy getting angry forvever.

You wanted attention, I gave you attention. But you think its not enough.
You wanted to go out more often, so we went out more often. But its not enough.
You wanted me to let you know my things, I let you know. But its not enough.
So what is enough?

Don't compare me with your friend's JC bf or rich bf or whatever. I am not studying now, I am working. I am not rich, I am poor. You should know long ago the nature of my job. I am not like the JC boys who can accompany you to study, call you 24 hours a day and things like that. You should know it. I've got a job to know, I wake up early in the morning, sleep late at night. I've got physical training to do, I've got paperworks to do, I've got stress to manage and I'm tired at the end of the day. That's the fact. It's tough being a soldier's girl, I know. That's why I'm always giving in to you. Have I ever ill-treated you? Did I give you any restrictions? Did I ever control you? As far as I can remember, the answer to all that is NO!

Being together is not about changing each other. Its about compromising and accepting the person for who he or she is. There is always a big problem when it comes to long relationships... as years goes by, the girl when expect the guy to know her well and know what she wants everytime. The guy will expect the girl to be more understanding to his situation. Understand that he's busy and has work to do. Understand that he is tired at the end of a hard day work. This 2 doesn't fit well together that's why the arguments and quarrels.

I don't have any ego up in my head. I did not think that my ideas are the best. Its just that you can't give any better ideas, that's why. This is the real Alvin Ong that you are facing. No gimmicks. No mask or cover-up. Is this the kind of bf that you want? Its either you choose to accept me for who I am or go and find that "dream" guy who will understand you perfectly. I know you are the girl I want and I accept you for who you are. I never tried to change you to suit me. I never control you or give you restriction. I just love you for who you are. My stand its clear, now its up to you. If you seriously think its so hard to live with me then don't bother trying.