Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things to look forward to...

Life has been quite exciting since the beginning of the year. I got married with my lovely wife on 06.02.2010. Had a fun time planning for the Solemnisation Ceremony. We also bought our own HDB Flat! That was kinda unexpected because we were expecting to wait for the BTO due to some constraints. But with the right blessing, we managed to get our dream home sooner than expected. It is going to be a very fun and exciting year. There is the customary wedding to plan for, our pre-wedding photoshoot, collecting our house key and renovating it!

I must admit that it is kinda stressful for me because it is financially very tough to handle all these event at the same period. Work is piling up and baby is gonna have her exam soon, so there are really alot of things to worry about. Despite these, I think it is important to enjoy the process and stay on the positive side as this is a once in a life time experience.

I am really looking forward to collecting the keys to my new house and doing it up. It will not be a smooth journey and there will be obstacles and problems every now and then. But with the support of my wife, I am sure we can overcome all difficulties and obstacles. :)