Sunday, September 27, 2009

The forgotten blog...

When was the last time I blog? I can hardly remember if not for the fact that the date is shown in the previous post. Been too busy to blog. Things happen too fast. Too much things to do with too little time. I'm no longer the happy student who has lots of time to spare. Its a cruel world out there and the fight for survival continues. No reason for this blog. I just feel like blogging and I don't think I need to give an explanation for that.

Talking about survival. I went for my JCC in Jun and finally got a badge on my chest. Going for the course really wasn't my plan. Some "good" friends said that we should all go together and we happily signed up for it..... I was the only one at the JCC Selection Test. And since I was already there, I decided that I might as well complete it and get a badge (I need one soon anyway... ).

That was the most painful course I've ever went through up to this point in life. 9 days of walking, walking and more walking in that crazy and merciless terrain, on only 2 days of ration and a fucking big field pack... its crazy. I don't think I should be going into the details. What's important is that I completed it and is proud to be wearing the badge now. Next up, maybe another one coming up? Only this time, it will definitely be less crazy.

* * * * * *

I have finished reading 2 of the most meaningful books I have read thus far. "Leadership and Self-Deception" and " The Anatomy of Peace"... I think anyone who wish to improve their life and improve their relationship with others should read these 2 books. I find them very useful and I felt that I learned alot from them. It allows me to handle certain situations better. I am able to think out of the box and approach a problem in a different and more workable manner. Highly recommended.

* * * * * *

Went for a Sydney holiday trip with baby in Aug. It was really my first proper holiday. 2 whole weeks of holiday... No need to think about work, just relax and enjoy. I enjoyed the trip alot! We went to Gold Coast too but did not managed to do much there, except going to the Movie World and Sea World. It would have been more fun if we have better financial capability cuz there were a lot of things I wanna try. Nvm... next time perhaps... :) Oh, and I miss Krespy Kreme soooo much now. Singapore donuts are really hopeless compared to Krespy Kreme. Where to next? I'm not too sure. But I am definitely looking forward to the next holiday!