Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's been a while...

Its been a long, long time since I last updated. I am going through a very busy period, with endless amount of work to do. Just got back from my overseas training trip and I must say its one hell of an experience. Its not fun to be thrown into a foreign land, to do things you've never been trained on before. I did just that and I am glad I didn't screw it up (well at least in my personal opinion). Details shall not be revealed, as it will make many people unhappy and I risk getting unnecessary attention.

Had a close shave with a scorpion back in the foreign land and for a moment I thought I was gonna die there... Luckily it was just a small scorpion. If not, I won't be able to type out this entry now. You won't believe the kind of pain this small little scorpion can inflict, until you actually got stung by it! I was stung in the chest (luckily not the heart)... and yes... the immerse pain and numbness did give me a fright.

I was told that no one will die of a scorpion sting unless he/she is allergic to it. So I guess I was lucky yar?
The asshole that stung me in the middle of the night, caught alive. He was promptly burnt to death after this photo shoot... -___-""

Not much photos to share since I did not bring my camera along for the trip. No other interesting events to update too since I wasn't around in Singapore. For now its just work, work and more work... Hopefully I can get some colours back into my life soon...