Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where are the updates???

Seriously, its not because I have nothing to update... Its just that I am so freaking busy, I have no time for myself or anything else... let alone keeping my blog alive. As much as I like the financial freedom that working life gives me, I must admit that studying is still more fun. Can I get paid for being a student??? hahaha... there's no best of both world I guess...

Will be going for overseas training in a few hours time, so let's keep this short. In general, I have been flooded with invitations to wedding dinners and baby showers!!!

Congrats to Vincent, Allan and Charlene for their baby's one month old celebration. And soon to come, Lynn's wedding dinner, Wilton's wedding dinner and Alvin Cho's wedding dinner. Yes, everyone is either getting married or making babies! hahaha...
Allan the happy father... the baby looks so tiny in his hands!
The baby seems to be attracted to Toy... haha... Mike's choc fondue does not interest her =P

A very sinful lunch buffet.... hehe...