Sunday, March 23, 2008

Totally random...

Its very sad to see my bike in such a sorry state... Took this while Clifford sent my rim to some metal shop to be pressed back to shape...
Andrew's waiting for MCL to finish work, so I accompany him while he wait... Hanging out at Ice Cold Beer...
Downed a bucket of Mini Asahis... the mini cans are quite cute... haha...
And I finally bought my dream bike~! The BMW R1200 GS Adventure~!!!
Yeah right... wait long long... only got chance to sit on it in the BMW showroom...
5 more years.... :P
Oh by the way, this is $45k OTR.... -__-"""
Can buy 2 hayabusas with spare cash to fix some aftermarket parts....

* * * * * * * * * *
Celebrated Toy's birthday at Sara's... a pub along Upper Thomson Road. Its actually just opposite the Roti Prata House that I always go to. Been to that area for so many years and never knew about this pub...
The Birthday Boy!