Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quoted from SBF

I quoted this from SBF Hayabusa Thread by Tish... haha...

Range of speed people are traveling in Msia:

Relax riding 90-160
Exercise 160-220
Backside itchy 220-280
Something wrong up there 280-300+
Gone case = above 300 to the limit


haha... quite an interesting equation.... So far, I'm only "Backside itchy"
Don't know when I will be something wrong up there.... hahahaha....
Anyway this equation is more applicable for busas... ride one to know what I mean.... hehe..

For those who wanna stick to cars and wanna overtake a busa... you can try one of the only 5 production cars in the world that can do that....
They are:
1. Bugatti Veyron
2. Gumpert Apollo
3. Saleen S7 TT
4. Koenigsegg CCX
5. SSC Ultimate Aero TT.

Unfortunately... non of them are on Singapore roads, so till then.. I can still say Busa Rulez~! =P