Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank you Excos!!!

I actually wanted to wait for the photos to come in from Shirlene before I blog about this but looking at the way it is, I doubt I'm going to get the photos anytime soon so I better blog first. Shirlene I want the photos~!!!! =P

I wanna thank my SRC Excos and Ying (she'll kill be if I forgot to put her name) for giving me a surprise birthday celebration. It was a really belated one but its the thoughts that count. Really appreciate the deliciously sinful chocolate cake and the big Ang Bao from all of them. They really caught me by surprise this time round and Ben was so excited to see that I am finally showing some form of emotion. And Ying was equally excited to see that I flustered abit... haha... Okie lah, you all win... =P

Thank you everyone for the effort~! :)))

Will update with photos once I get my hands on them... 032