Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Birthday to Myself~!

Happy Birthday to myself~! One year older.. entering the mid-twenties... I think as we grow older, birthdays just don't seem to be as exciting anymore. Nonetheless, I do appreciate all the Facebook, Friendster, MSN and SMS birthday well-wishes from my friends. Its heartwarming enough to know that there are people out there who remember my birthday and bother to take the effort to send me a message... Thank you everyone~!

I am not a fan of big birthday parties. Just a simple dinner with loved ones is enjoyable enough for me... Dinner was at The Black Angus... a steakhouse at Tanglin area. Agnes knows that I love steaks and specially went to search for places that offers great steak. She finally decided on The Black Angus, label as the place that offers the No. 1 American Steaks~!
The place was nice. The steak I had was the best I've ever had in my life so far. Cannot really remember the name of the dish, neither did I take any photos of it cuz I was busy savouring the wonderful steak.... hehehe...
And just as I thought we're done with dinner and ready to leave, Agnes surprises me with a birthday cake! It was a Chocolate Fudge cake and I tell you, its super duper sinful~!!! The cake itself was already rich with chocolate and filled with chocolate fudge. To top it off, it even comes with a cup of hot chocolate fudge for us to pour over the ice-cream and cake.... yum yum... now looking at the photo, I can still remember how it taste like.... *slurps*
Birthday Boy with the birthday cake.... :)
Thank you for the wonderful dinner~!


*********************
Went to school for lesson and got a little surprise from Jing and Dionne. Thanx for the birthday cake~! :)))