Monday, September 03, 2007

New Camera~!

Finally got my new camera after sooooo long... Its a Canon Powershot A570 IS. Got it at $369 from Comex 2007. After much survey and reading up of reviews, I concluded that this is the best camera my limited budget can buy.

Wanted to go to Zouk after that cuz of some Guest DJ thingy... But decided against it in the end partly because the queue was damn long and partly because I was simply too lazy to club. Hang around with Andrew and Chuiling at the Coffeeshop opposite Zouk and decided to test my camera..... =P
After Andrew and Chuiling went on to Zouk, me and Jas went over to Elaine's house to play mahjong. I didn't play cuz there was already enough people, so I ended up watching TV while they play...
They were drinking beer as they played and very soon Elaine and Geok became drunk.... And they started to do weird things.....
They didn't played too long and we went home at about 2am... Wanted to park at Jas's house and sleep-over, but I'm glad I didn't..... If not..... my vehicle might be part of this mess....
Yes~! This happened at the Multi-Storey Carpark where I always park my car/bike when i go Jas's place.... These people really have nothing better to do... Keep going everywhere to burn people's bike...
Check out the article at Stomp.... http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost5182.aspx