Sunday, September 09, 2007

BBQ with the buddies~

Had our almost annual BBQ session with the usual buddies. This time round Ian and Sharon can't join us cuz Ian is flying and Sharon has some duties at work... But a few Invites were given out and we have a few new faces joining us this time round. In attendance were:
1. ME~
2. Andrew
3. Chin Lee
4. Howe
5. Alvin Teo
6. Suresh
7. Lawrence
8. Edmund
9. Paul (Edmund's UK friend)
10. Nicolas (Edmund's UK friend)
11. Jas
12. Elaine
13. Chuiling
14. Anne
15. Martin

We were having a damn fun time as usual and it was really great catching up with all the friends once again...
Martin and me...
Chuiling and Andrew...
Andrew, Howe and Anne...
Paul, Nic, Edmund and Chin Lee....
Suresh and me...
Elaine and Jas...
The amount of alcohol they brought was ridiculous (this was part of it)~! We are having BBQ, not clubbing leh~! hahaha.... But we still managed to finish everything... =P
Chef of the day~! Chin Lee was doing 90% of the cooking... seems like he is having so much fun... I did my part too! By eating the things he cooks so as to ensure no wastage of food.... hahaha...
The guys....
The ladies....
Me, Howe, Alvin Teo and Andrew...
Lawrence doing his part to make up for coming late....=P
Preparing to get drunk....
And Andrew got the first King's cup.... hahaha... a mixture of chivas, jim bean, baileys and a few other kinds of alcohol which I forgot.... yucks~!

Want more photos? Check it out here: http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f175/alvin176/BBQ%202007/

As usual, we can't hang around at my place for too long cuz the irritating security guard will keep coming to bug us to keep quiet. Eventually, we gotta move away cuz some bugger call the police to complain that we were making too much noise.... =P
The day would have been great if not because I was shouted at for no reason. We were supposed to clear the place, so it is normal that I throw away the stuffs that we no longer need. So what's wrong with me throwing away the ice? Clear the table, throw away the paper cups, plates and fork, throw away the uneaten food, throw away the ice, arrange the table and bring back the rest of the things we want.... isn't that the normal thing? What's wrong with that? And I just gotta be screamed at for throwing the ice away! Don't we have enough ice? I still have 2 big bags sitting in the fucking fridge and whoever wants it can be my guest and take it.
I fucking hate this feeling of being taken for granted, always being scolded for no fucking reason. I keep my cool and back off every time because I find no need to quarrel over small issues and jeopardize the r/s. Maybe that's why I am asking for it? Cuz whatever happens, I'll always be the easiest person to be lashed at? -___-""""