Saturday, November 18, 2006

Freaking Shag....

Wah~! I haven't been so tired for a long, long time.... On the request of Din, worked at SB-Liat Tower in the afternoon. The crowd was never-ending~! I was manning the Frap Station and the drink orders just keep coming in....non-stop~! haha... There's so many new drinks now and different ways of marking the cups and calling the drinks.... I'm confused~! Well, actually the ways to make the drinks are more or less the same lah... they just change the marking and names to make it look complicated. At least I'm able to make all the drinks... my only problem is cup marking... =P Oh, and I was there at the Frap Station for a solid 5 hours. No toilet break. No teabreak. No water. No nothing. Just keep making drinks and for once, I felt like the Cogs of a Machine... (like what we learn in Sociology ).... Okie lah... end of the day, I think its quite fun lah. Its fun because I only work like once in a blue, blue moon when Din is desperate for help. I can't imagine working there everyday.... =P

After that, I rushed to my dad's stall to help him... sianz.... working again.... this time at the Hawker Centre. But at least this one is easier. Don't have to be so nice and smiley. Just give people their food can already. But its still very tiring. Surprisingly, I only ate a bun in the morning, and I didn't feel hungry until at about 8pm.... This is the result of working too hard...so much so that I forgot about my hunger... =P

Alright, no more energy already... going to sleep.....zzzzz