Monday, November 13, 2006

Busy bee....

Been really, really busy..... just look at when I last updated my blog and you could have guessed.... So much stuffs have happened and I don't really know where to start... Let's start with the event.
28th Oct 2006: City Venture is finally completed. I would say that it was a success, given that it was executed as planned. Of course, some things didn't go so well and we have some complaints here and there but I guess that's just life. We can't make everyone happy. Debriefed the Planning Committee after the event and they realised their mistakes and shortcomings. I think that's the most important thing. As long as they learn from their mistakes and grow from it, then all the bad things that happened will be worth it. And also, the happenings at the event proved my theory: Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. Always plan for the worst thing that can happen.
Alan and Daniel loading the stores onto the trolley....

9 Nov 2006: All thanks to Andrew, I got to go for the 8th Singapore Motor Show at Suntec. It was the trade show and not open to the public, so I got the luxury to tour the whole exhibition will minimal fuss. Can slowly take all the photos I want and don't have to squeeze with all the people *okie, there's actually not much ppl at the trade show* I weren't too fascinated by the display as they were mostly cars and only a small segment for bikes. But anyway, its free so I've got nothing to complain. The best part is the Russ Swift stunt driving performance. He is the World's Best Precision Driver and his driving skills are fantastic~!
Yamaha Race Replica
The very cool R6
Don't laugh... this is a REAL car....haha... so cute right....
Me and my dream car...Honda S2000~!