Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Random post...

This is for 8 Aug. Not exactly a very nice day. First of all, is things that happened in camp... don't think I should elaborate too much. Next is the stupid 13.5km run that we gotta do before we book out... kaoz... some kind of National Day present? And it isn't really heartening to know that most of the rest of Singapore are having Half-day off... =P

Went off to pick Jas up from her home. On the way back, I was tailgated by this stupid black Audi who high-beamed me.... kaoz... Its a 2 lane road and I was directly behind a taxi, what does he expect me to do? Fly over the taxi, so that he can go bumper to bumper with the taxi? Are all big cars driver that brainless? The road is jammed for god sake! This went on for quite a while because the road was quite long.... When the road clears up and I'm turing into the expressway, he again tries to overtake me dangerously. That's it. Enough is enough. Full throttle on 176 and he's gone from my side mirror within seconds.... He tried to chase but give up after he realised that he can't out-accelerate me... He must be damn pissed. I would be damn pissed too if I'm in his position... To know that I've spent $200 000 +++ on a car that cannot even catch up with 176... I would be devastated. But that's a fact. You don't need a rocket scientist to do the power-to-weight ratio for you. Any Tom, Dick and Harry can do it. Enough about that Audi... He's insignificant because he can't even come close.

Went to Marina Square to buy some stuff but ended up being stucked at the ECP Rochor Road Exit. Everyone parked their car along the road shoulder to look at the fireworks~! *faintz* The traffic was at standstill. Was trying to move out of the congestion but ended up watching the fireworks too at the bridge... cuz the stupid traffic is not moving at all... -_-"

Lousy day.... sianz.... anyway, Happy Birthday Singapore! 41 years of independence and counting...