Friday, August 04, 2006

Messy...

Just did an oil change for 176... kaoz... didn't know its gonna be so time consuming... Almost created quite a mess cuz it was my first time doing it. I learnt my lesson:
1. Never do an oil change at night..... freaking shagged....
2. Always make sure I have the proper required tools...
3. Make sure I have lots of time to spare.... so that I won't rush thing through...
4. Last but not least... I think I should just freaking send it to the shop and let them do the job~!

Okie never mind... the key thing is that 176 feels good now . And there's this slight bit of sense of satisfaction when the job is completed.

The next time I gotta do it, I'll make sure Andrew is there to help. =P

Gotta go and sleep already... having a lousy cough since Monday, and need to go for 15KM outcamp run tomorrow... sianz... -_-"