Monday, March 20, 2006

Writing for 190306

Nothing particularly interesting. Work in the morning as usual. Met up with Din and Martin at Starbucks. Slack around for a while and drove to east coast to eat dinner. It's been a long, long time since I went there to eat. It's a huge place but its still jam packed with lots of people! Reach the carpark, gotta wait for parking lot.... park already, go inside, gotta wait for table.... kaoz... But I guess the wait is worthwhile. Had lots of food to eat that night... and I really mean ALOT! Okie lah... maybe for other people, its not too much. But for Martin, Din, Jas and me.... its kinda alot.... and we ordered 2 rounds...or was it 3? Don't know lah... all I know is that at the end of the whole thing, I'm so full that I can't move....hahaha...
Don't wanna hog the seats after we're done with the food, so decided to go to the Beancurd stall at Selegie to have some desserts... A lot of people told me that the Dou Hua shop in Geylang has the nicest Dou Hua, but I seriously don't think so leh... I still think that the Selegie one is better... smoother, nicer... Only bad thing is that they don't sell you tiao... whatever..... got what eat what lor...
Looking forward to the next one soon... =P