Saturday, March 04, 2006

IBM Mock Exam and Andrew's Birthday...

Went for the IBM Mock Exam today. Seriously, I never really prepared for it. Althought I tried, most of the time I am just flipping through the mindmaps and notes, reading a few lines here and there, remembering nothing at all after each session... But nonetheless, since I've already paid so much money for everything, might as well go for the mock exam. 3 years plus never take exam already, so I guess its time for me to get warmed up a bit. The paper isn't too tough, neither was it easy... maybe that's because I don't know what's happening, that's why I can't say if its tough or easy. But well, I managed to do 3 questions out of the required 4. And I am pretty sure that I am not going to score well cuz I bullshit my way through the 3 questions, quoting no examples from theorists or anyone else... its just me and my bullshit... we'll see how it goes.... Sociology mock on Monday... this one also sure gone case... but still must try... haha...

After the exam, rush straight down to New Asia Bar at Swissotel to celebrate Andrew's 25th Birthday... Yes he is 25 years old! A quarter of a century old~! hahaha... okie my turn will come pretty soon but for now, I shall just laugh at him first.... Oh yar, while parking my car, I realised that one of my headlight is not working!! Damn... gotta spend money again...

As usual, Andrew and the rest were late... luckily they were not too far off the original timing. New Asia Bar was damn crowded and it was like only 6.30pm... But we still managed to find a place to sit after sometime. Its nice chilling out with all of them after so long. Drank quite a bit tonight.... not me of course, because I am driving. I am an obedient citizen okie =P Everyone was very happy and chatting non-stop. The scenery was nice and the atmosphere was great. Perfect for a night out with buddies, but it would be too noisy for couples I guess. Dance a bit at the later part of the night and we were all shagged out by 12.30am.... It was really enjoyable and once again, Happy Birthday Andrew!!!
Andrew receiving a gift from Camella and Chin Lee... I don't need to give present one lah... everytime give you so much of my time, more than enough... its worthless!! =P
Andrew and Audrey, showing of the present. A nice tie~!
Nice night view... Not exactly clear, but you get what I mean.... =)