Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Eventful month...

So much things happened this month... so much that I can't really remember all. First of all, my laptop died on me!!! After faithfully serving me or 3 years, its graphic card finally decide too die... That's a cool $200 + to fix it.... And as if I am not poor enough, I was made to pay for the SIM eRev fees... another $210 gone...sighz... money is so hard to earn... but its gone all too fast... =P

Oh yar! The SRC Exco celebrated Alan Wong's birthday at some posh restaruant in Hyatt Hotel. Happy Birthday Alan~!!! I shall not reveal your age yar? hehe.... Oh and I wore the same top as Ahmad that day... haha...
Alan was a happy man... =)
Lionel and Ben... One can never imagine how MUCH lambchop Ben can eat... hahaha....
Me and Ahmad... Couple's wear? haha...
Head of Sports and his trusty DYs... =)
Alan Lin and Dionne... Girls are simply expert in taking self-shots...
The Exco in search of the ideal Camp T-shirt.... and looks like we found something interesting... haha...