Sunday, February 05, 2006

Don's House Visit

Visited Don's house today. It was suppose to be a CNY gathering but it ended with something more. My group of SRC Excos bought me a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday for me! It has been a long long time since I last celebrated my birthday. The past 3 years were spent doing duties in camp... -_-" Besides the nice birthday cake, they bought me a nice T-shirt too! Wah... birthday cake + Birthday present+ Birthday Song.... I am really touched... not only because of the present but also because of the fact that they do remember my birthday. Thank you everyone!!! I know I did not show as much emotion as Jacqueline, neither did I jump around hugging everyone. But please be assured that I truly appreciate what you guys have done. Perhaps I just do not know how to show my emotion well. Pardon me, alright? =)
Oh, and we celebrated Jac's birthday too... how can I forget that... haha... Other than the celebrations, the usual gambling took place, but I wasn't around long enough to find out who was the biggest winner.... =P
My birthday cake... That's Sherry's hand! Thanx for helping me cut the cakes properly... =)
Taking a break after the long and tedious Blackjack session... =)
The Excos: Sharon, Lionel, Ben and Ahmad. Some of them were absent of course. Thank you all for the present and cake!!!
Don having a tougher time cutting Jac's frozen ice-cream cake...haha.. Its a nice cake well worth the wait... hehe... Happy 21st Birthday Jac!