Monday, August 01, 2005

Updates~

Its been quite some time since I last updated my blog, so I guess its time I do so.
Start from 29th July, Friday:
Spent the whole day in office packing up my stuffs. As I was doing so, I really feel kinda sad. Really can't bear to leave just like that. 2 years in the Unit and I really feel very attached to it. Been through thicks and thins with all my fellow colleagues and I really miss them all. I suddenly realised that I have a lot of things in camp. Just clearing the stuffs from my table is a chore. There's just so much things. In all, I filled up 2 BIG boxes and 1 duffle bag. As I packed the last piece of item into the box, its seems to symbolise a full-stop to my stint in the Unit. But I guess this is just part and parcel of life. Things change, people come and go..... And I believe its the memories that will stay forever.
To all my bosses, past and present: Thank you for all the guidance that you've given me throughout my tour of duty. Its been great pleasure working under you and its always comforting to know that there are people up there who cares.

To all my peers: Thank you for all the fun you guys have given me. Life will never be the same without you people. All the jokes and laughters will always stay with me in my heart. And not to forget all the tough times we spent together in the jungles, sweating it out. You guys are the best!

To Everyone: I look forward to working with you guys again 3 years later! I will be back....

30th July, Saturday:
As usual, spent the whole day at Padang cuz of NDP. Quite fun as usual. Managed to watch the whole show for the 2nd times cuz there's some empty seats.

31st July, Sunday:
Spent the day twanging with Martin and Jas in town. As usual, got free drinks from Din at Starbucks. And I bought a NEW pencil case... haha...

1st Aug:
1st Day of School! Very fun. So long never see in lecture theatre already. Econs was alright. My maths are really rusty and I think I should start to polish it up... =]