Wednesday, August 10, 2005

NDP is finally over....

After months of preparations, training, Combined Component Rehearsals, Combined Rehearsals, NE Shows, Preview, and more rehearsals.... the National Day Parade finally came.... All the many months of rehearsals was for that 2.5 hours show and finally its over. Now when I look back it time, it really brings back lots of fond memories. Despite some bad encounters while doing the job, overall the experience is still great. Kinda miss all the 4 Bands. They have been the main cause of all my headaches for the past few months. Okie lah, not exactly headaches... In fact, they are the most disciplined group of participants and I am lucky to be handling them. Don't need to shout and scream. They are very, very cooperative. And I am gonna miss all the musics that they always played.

Everything went on fine for the parade and it ended with the Post-Parade Party. And then everything's over. As the padang clears up, the lights dimmed and all that is left are the echoes of the participants and occasional howling of the wind. Its finally over... Am I happy or am I sad.... Hard to say... But one thing for sure... The memories will always stay...