Monday, February 21, 2005

Updates...

18th Feb....
Went for the Artillery Anniversary Parade. It has not been raining for don't know how many donkey years but it had to rain on the day we are on parade. Everyone was drenched. Sianz.... Met a lot of old friends though. Had a good time catching up with them and just hanging around.

Went to pick up Jas at SSDC. Had dinner at the Roti Prata House. That place is really crap. But I am still there cuz I like the prata... =P The pratas are good but the service sucks big time. Was sitting down there waiting for dunno how know, and no one wanna come and serve us. The irritating thing is that those people around us who came later were being served and get their food earlier than us~! I'm really irritated and ended up going into the stall itself and ordered the pratas for take-away. Got it within 5 mins! Then I went to take the forks and spoons and plates myself (while the uncle stared at me, probably wondering why I'm taking their utensils when i ordered a take-away.) Within 5 mins, I'm sitting there eating my prata. Talk about self-service. Luckily there's no service charge there. =P

19th Feb...
Had dinner at Chandi, a North Indian Restaurant in Golden Landmark hotel, with the gang. Andrew, Audrey, Chin Lee, Cammela, Lawrence, Edmund, Victor, Wenjin, Suresh, Kervin, Jas and Me. A lot more pple are suppose to come but last minute play us out... =P
The food there was not too bad lah... but don't have much variety, not too worth the money. But I guess its the people that are more important. Went to China Bar after that to hang out. Wrong choice. Not a very interesting place. But no choice lah. Our group too big already. Wanna change place also lazy. Not too bad considering we had lots of fun at Lawrence's expense.... haha...