Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year to aLL~!

First of all Happy Chinese New Year to all~!!! Time really flies and before we knew it... another year is gone. 2004 had not been a good year. A lot of unhappy things happened both to me and to the world. No point thinking about things that you can no longer change. Just hope that 2005 will be a better year! Jas told me that according to some superstitious source, 2005 would be a good year due to some reasons which I don't understand. In a nutshell, people are gonna make mistake, make wrong decision etc. So to all out there, just beware. Be more careful in everything you do. Having said all that, there's no stopping us from having all the fun~!

A brand new year, with brand new resolution. The things that I really really wanna do no is to get my Class 2A so that I can buy my Super4 and also to get into University!!! These are things that I've been wanting for a long long time. Andrew already got his Super4, now its just me. Martin failed his TP Test so I guess I won't have another riding kakis for a long time. Khairuddin forever says that he is gonna get a bike but until now, after I bought a car and now, a bike, he still has not bought it yet. So for now, my only riding kaki is Andrew.

As for University... I have applied for all 3 Uni last year and all got rejected. Hopefully this year, some miracle will happen. If all else fail, it will be SIM-UOL for me. That will mean 3 years no-pay leave, and surviving out there on my own... sianz...

Enough crap for now. Just finished reunion dinner. Been a long long time since we last had dinner together. Everyone is so busy these days. Gonna rest early today so that tomorrow will have more energy to go around collecting Ang Bao~! =P