Saturday, April 02, 2011

Happiest day of my life.... no more....

Today was suppose to be the happiest day of my life. We were suppose to hold our customary wedding today. But all that's not to be anymore. How things have changed. The turn of event is too much for the heart to take. Its heart wrenching to see how a marriage would end up like that. Its painful.... very painful...

Was that a good decision? Was that a right decision? Is there such things as good or right decision when it comes to matter of the heart? I really don't know. But I do know that things have happened. Things have changed. She made a decision, I accepeted it, and stuck to it.

I just hope that she will be happier without me... and that she can go fulfil the dreams of her life without me holding her back or suffocating her with my love.