Thursday, October 23, 2008

Evil

For the first time in my life, I see real evil. The feeling of being back-stabbed has never been felt so deeply. It seems to me like a trap that is laid carefully to lead the naive me into it. And I do admit that I fell into the trap and did what I should not have done. The evil in a person was never so strongly felt before.

And I've learned. Never to be kind. Never to be nice. Never to believe people easily. For in everyone out there, there's evil inside waiting to be unleashed.

The only way to counter this is not to stay on guard. Not to stay vigilant. Not to be prepared. The only way to counter this is to be more evil than evil. To be the evil that evil fears. They say there are karmas... but I will not wait for karma to befall those evils. I will bring karma to them.

I need a ride. A fucking fast ride to blow my mind away.