Thursday, March 15, 2007

The return of the K6...

Accompany Andrew to the bike shop today to collect his bike. It looks brand new...hardly any traces of the crash. Oh well, that should be the way anyway... After spendin 7k ++ on repair, it better look brand new... haha... Andrew was like a small little kid grinning all the way and drooling at his bike... Finally got it back after 3 long months and I'm sure he learnt his lesson... He ordered sugar cane juice instead of the usual 2 bottles of beer just now... haha.... Oh yar, he bought the very cool Shoei helmet too... $600.... kaoz... that's really a lot of money spent with half hour....
Finally I am not riding alone anymore. But then riding with him also damn sianz... always have to chase him. My bike is too under-powered lah.... 400cc how to chase 1000cc? -__-""
Took his bike for a ride after we reach his place. My first ride on the K6. The feeling is damn shiok!!! Extremely powerful!!! Rode around the neighbourhood, don't even have chance to engage 4th gear... its already running at 90km/h.... And I don't feel the speed at all. Powerful, fast and stable.... Argh~!!! I wanna change bike~!!!
Check out the new Akra Carbon Fibre exhaust.... such a beauty.. It makes the bike even more powerful~!

Okie back-track abit... The last 2 weekends I've been lending Jas my car. Yes, you heard it right. Jas took my car and drove it around on her own~! haha... Don't know why I suddenly don't mind lending her my car... Well, I guess I kinda realised its time for her to learn how to drive around on her own. You gotta do it somehow, someday.. so might as well start now. =P
It also meant that my trust for her has gone up even higher.... She better not break the trust by returning me parts of the car..... -__-"""
Stay clear~!!! Female driver coming through~!