Sunday, December 17, 2006

aLvIn learns skating.... =P

Went for the Inline Skating Workshop organised by the SRC Workshop Committee and conducted by Urban Inline - The Skating People. Walking is too slow~! hahaha... Quite a fun experience. Used to blade a bit long time ago but it was not done properly...anyhow one.. =P Now I finally got to learn the basic properly and understand the basic technique. Its making me like rollerblading again~! I wanna buy a pair of rollerblades~! No money though... shall wait till exam ends then see how... Hopefully can get one when I get my pay in July...

Thanx to the Workshop Committee, led by Marcus and Daisy. Good job guys~!
Learning how to stand and fall properly. Garnesh is having a really hard time.... hehe...
Start from the basic...moving in straight line...
Crossing the hump~
Yeah~!
I passed~! hahaha....
Well done to the committee that makes it happens~!