Thursday, October 05, 2006

SIM Blood Donation Drive 2006

Alright, back with more updates on the Blood Donation Drive. Just a brief intro... The SIM-UOL Student Representative Council (SRC) organises various activities every year, Blood Donation being one of them. I was last year's Blood Donation Committee IC. This year's IC is Wan Shi. Her team did a great job this year. The publicity was fun and good. The event was a success~! Good job everyone~!
The Doctor and the Nurse... Charles and Wanshi~! They sure catch lots of attention =)
The supporters from other departments.
My turn to donate~! Doing my blood test here.... actually I think this is the most painful part... the actually process was not so pain.... haha....
Okie.... its getting kinda scary....
Was talking to Joan so that I won't look at how the nurse poke my arm... kaoz... really scary lah... though no feeling cuz its already numb but the needle is so thick...=P
My FIRST Blood Donation~!!!! Really not as pain as it seems.... pretty painless... like I say, the most painful part is when they poke my finger tip to get blood for testing.... =P