Monday, July 10, 2006

Stupid Laptop...

I'm finally back in action again~! Stupid laptop died on me again. This time round its more serious. Harddisk crashed, RAM damaged, serious Virus attack... Sighz... ended up spending about $250 on all the parts and components. Bought the original Norton Antivirus Software too. I've learned my lesson the hard and expensive way. Better to spend a little money for protection, than to end up spending huge amounts for repairs later.

Its been very busy for me as usual. Freshmen Orientation Days will take place tomorrow and Wednesday. After so much meetings and planning, the day has finally come. Hopefully everything will turn out well and as planned. FOC coming up next and its another big event for the Excos. Its not easy but its gonna be fun. Looking forward to it.