Saturday, June 24, 2006

Busy busy busy....

Damn busy ever since I went back to unit. So much to do... =P

Quite sometime never blog already... Too lazy to look back in time and recapture everything, so I'll just make do with bits and pieces of it.

The Exco went for a little recce at Aloha Loyang, our venue for this year's Freshmen Orientation Camp. The place is so beautiful~! Looks damn comfy too~! haha... It got all of us so excited. Looking forward to 24th July.

I only managed to take a look at the chalet but not the games area cuz Alan and myself have to rush back to work *we sneak out during lunchtime... =P* Hope the rest of them had fun~!
Spotted this damn cool Kawasaki Z1000 at Carnhill carpark. Martin and me were ogling at the bike when the owner came back. No one would have guessed that the owner of this Kawasaki monster is a slim, blonde hair babes wearing tight jeans and spag top! *faintz* Our jaws dropped open when she blasted her way out of the carpark with that 1000cc engine roaring loud... cool... Oh, she can hardly reach the floor when she's on the bike but it doesn't matter... she can easily overtake ANY cars/bikes on the road with that monster if she wants to.... *drooLs*

Had dinner with Din and Martin at Far East. Been a long long time since we last had dinner there. Everyone is busy with work and hardly had time to chill out. Evelyn was there too. She just happened to drop by Din's store to say hi, ended up finding all of just there... haha... She's still as small size. No one would believe that she is actually 24, and we all agree that she look like she's 16~! =P

Oh yar, Martin is going to have a gf soon~! *I hope* Apparently he has been going out with this girl for the past 2 weeks. No wonder he stopped calling me to bug me... got girl, don't need buddy already =P

Kena arrowed to be one of the Ushers for the Army Officers Promotion Ceremony. Quite an interesting job as I got to know a lot of friends from all over the place. Nice experience. Have to wear No. 5 for the occassion. Haven't got the time to get it tailored, so ended up borrowing it from Mikail. Lucky it fits well.

Went to meet Andrew, Audrey and Wayne at Liquid Kitchen after the event. That has been our usual hangout since the beginning of World Cup. Its a nice place to chill and watch football. Price is okie, 4 big TVs, and nice sofa.

The world is small. 2 of my friends are working there too. Alex and ??? *I believe my friend wanna stay nameless*
Got quite a few free drinks from ??? during my first visit too.... haha... that's the good thing about knowing friends everywhere.

Oh, and Wayne like a girl at Liquid Kitchen too.... haha... I don't know the details, so I shouldn't say much... =) Well, that's about it for now, need to have some good rest. Forever tired and sleepy...