Saturday, November 26, 2005

Big Boyz Toyz

Went the the Big Boyz Toyz Exhibition today. Actually I went there twice. Yesterday with martin and today with Jas and Ivan... haha... just in case you think I am too rich and have nothing better to do than to pay $10 per ticket for the exhibition, you are wrong. Went again today because Ivan have 2 free tickets for me. He is part of the management of the event so there's some privilege there... hehe... Personally I think that there's nothing much there. Just some nice cars and nice bikes, a lot of babes walking around and that's about it. I didn't really see a crowd, probably because not many people wanna pay that $10... Well for those who didn't go, heres some snapshots...
The famous Jackie Chan Mitsubishi Evo IX... the photo is not doing justice to the beauty of this car. See it with your own eyes and you'll know what I mean...
The Lambo...
Me and the Subaru.
Jas and her favourite red Vespa.
The Lotus Exige... freaking nice car...
Ivan and the babe from Hankook Tires... he is damn happy...haha....