Sunday, April 24, 2005

The month of Chalets...

Been going to a lot of chalet this month. First is the Chalet at NSRCC for the Battalion Retreat. Spent nearly 3 days there. Then just yesterday, went to Aloha Changi for Aizhen's birthday party. Quite an ulu chalet... haha... kinda scary too. And the parking there is damn challenging~ =P Oh yar, Happy Birthday Aizhen~!
After that, went back to NSRCC for Nicholas birthday party. Haha... the best thing is not the chalet itself but the fruit cake~! Me and jas were like drooling over it... hehe... and Happy Birthday Nicholas~! Althought Xiao Hui is not around, you still have a nice group of friends to celebrate with you~! Sighz... this remind me of how I had spent my previous 3 birthdays... including my 21st birthday... I spent them in camp~! One as a trainee, the other 2 while doing Alert Red Stand-by duties. Sianz... haha...
Oh yar and if anyone of you receive any weird files from me, do not open! Its a virus. Still trying to remove it. Colin's method is not working. Chin Lee suggestion is useless. So now I am depending on Andy, the computer god. He should be able to hack the virus. If even he can't do it, then I think I should reformat my computer liao... sianz...