Monday, January 10, 2005

Fuck up Taxi Driver....

Encountered a damn fuck up taxi driver today.... was travelling along a clear straight road in some part of Ang Mo Kio... I was travelling on the left most lane of the 3 lanes on the road cuz I was going to turn left soon... No other cars in front of me.... just a taxi travelling at the right most lane... Okie I must admit that I wasnt travelling at the legal speed of 50.... was travelling at about 90km/h..... the taxi at the right most lane should be the same speed too since we maintained the same gap throughout... Nothing wrong... everything is okie....
That's when suddenly this fucking taxi suddenly swerve right, cutting 3 lanes, into my lane, right in front of me and JAMMED BRAKE~!!!!!!!!!
FUCK! What the hell is he thinking? His father owns the road? I had to made a hard right swerve, cutting into the 2nd lane, to avoid a head on collision with him. Luckily there's no car on the 2nd lane, if not I won't be here to type this entry anymore...
With this, it only strenghtens my already burning hatred for Taxi Drivers. I will announce once again.... I HATE TAXI DRIVERS and ALL TAXI DRIVERS, IRREGARDLESS OF COUNTRY, ARE FUCK UP~! May you all burn in hell....
To anyone out there whose loved ones are taxi drivers, too bad. I won't feel bad about cursing them... They deserve it. And if you have the time to read this and start to hate me, you might as well use this time to go educate that taxi driver sitting around in your house. SAVE THE WORLD~!